Thursday, December 10, 2009

A couple updates...

Well I have been invited to participate in 2 craft fairs on Tuesday of next week, one in Kernersville at Keller Williams Realty from 12:30-2:30 and then another that afternoon at Providence Place in High Point from 4-6. I will also be at the Western Avenue Baptist Church in Statesville this Saturday from 10-3 pm. Also next Saturday 12/19 I will be at the Graham Civic Center (off McGhee past the middle school) from 10-3. So plenty of opportunities to pop by and say hello and grab a couple last minute gifts for all those sweet people in our lives you want to give a little something to. Here are a couple things I have been working on this week.

Check out those cute dog treats. My dog loves them!
blah blah blah

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment